Now offering Fire and EMS Hero Wipes
The Snagger Tool by Motis™ is an innovative firefighting tool that allows you to handle a charged fire hose both safely and quickly. Its unique design also allows you to replace several tools with the Snagger!
The Snagger Tool is small, light, strong, and simple. The Snagger can be used to remove drywall or wallboard in tight quarters for rapid egress when necessary. It is designed to be carried in your bunker gear pocket and be available right when you need it. It reduces the number of tools you need to carry to the fireground.
Uses for the Snagger Tool Include:
1. The tungsten carbide tip is perfect for breaking tempered glass, quickly and without effort.
2. The small groove is designed to grip the tabs on any size of firehose coupling. This groove makes the
Snagger Tool the perfect hose wrench/spanner, with its single size being perfect for all couplings.
It will also fit the valve stem on an O2 cylinder in a pinch.
3. The Snagger Tool is anodized giving it a durable, scratch resistant finish. The grooved grip gives a more
comfortable and universal grip for hands of all sizes. The peaks of the groves also dig into the charged
firehose for better grip.
4. The small opening of the tool is designed for gripping 38mm (1 ½ ”) or 45mm (1 ¾") hose line as well as
various sizes of forestry line. When charged line is “snagged” by this tool the hand is automatically
turned 90 degrees from its normal position on a fire hose giving the firefighter improved posture, more
strength, less fatigue and a much safer position in relation to the fire and the hose line.
5. The large opening is designed for 65mm (2 ½”) hose line performing the same functions as listed
6. The groove in the large opening is to allow the Snagger to grip the tabs on Storz and larger diameter
7. The hardened wedge tip is for penetrating drywall or wall board. It will also go through a standard
windshield and can be used to cut the laminated glass windshield away rapidly. This cutting of a
windshield may damage the tool's coating, so use in training exercises is not advised.
Copyright © 2020 Trudo Albert Fire Equipment L.L.C. - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder